Personal data protection policy
We value your privacy. This is information about the processing method, legal basis, purpose and scope of the information we process about our customers and visitors to our sites.
Administrator of personal data: 4Robot.si, Filip Trade Company s.r.o, IČ 53 230 981 so sídlom Kragujevská 1, Žilina 01001, Slovakia.
Data on your device
We store cookies on your device. The content of cookie files is a way to identify a specific visitor and provide him with the possibility of continuous interaction with the website, in particular enabling the creation of a user account, login, purchase. Furthermore, they can be used for the technical optimization of the operation of the website platform, security functions and the technical record of the choice of display preference according to your device by the technical operator of the infrastructure. Providing basic functionality, taking care of operational security and stability is our legitimate interest.
- Functional: Additional features that improve your browsing experience, saving some of your preferences without having a user account or logging in, using scripts and/or third-party resources, widgets, etc. .
- Analytics: Using analytical tools allows us to better understand the needs of our visitors and how they use our site. We may use first or third party tools to track or record your browsing of our website, to analyze the tools or components you have interacted with or used, to record conversion events, and the like.
We can use the local storage of your browser. We do this based on your consent.
Right of access and other rights
According to the relevant legal provisions, you have the right to:
- to correct erroneous personal data,
- request the deletion of personal data that we process about you, except for data where we are required to process them by
- the right to request the transfer of personal data or limit their processing.
In case of questions or other requests, you can contact the data manager or personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact the relevant personal data protection institution.